In order to reduce the risk of diffusion of Covid-19 and to protect our patients as well as our employees, visits to patients are no longer allowed until further notice. We thank you for your understanding.
During a hospital stay, visits are often appreciated by patients and contribute positively to their recovery. This is why the Clinique CIC encourages these visits. You will find below some practical information which may be useful for the visit of your hospitalized relative: <br>
- Visits are authorized every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., with a preference for afternoon schedules in order to facilitate the functioning of the nursing service.
- The Clinique CIC has an underground parking. The number of spaces being limited, to facilitate access to patients and avoid long-term parking, this is a paid-parking. The cash machine is located on floor -1. Please note that the automatic doors are open until 9 p.m.
- You can also park your car at the Pierrier, a municipal paid parking, 150 meters from the clinic, or in the spaces available nearby.
In order to respect the hygiene measures and the hospital environment of the clinic, we thank you for paying attention to the following information: <br> <br>
- Wearing a mask is mandatory on the clinic premises.
- We ask you to make sure to disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- Due to the circulation of COVID-19, we ask that close physical contact be avoided in order to protect patients and staff.
- Pets are not allowed inside the clinic.
- Only cut flowers are authorized in the nursing sector and bedrooms. Potted plants are prohibited in these areas.
- We remind you that the Clinique CIC is a non-smoking establishment, it is therefore prohibited to smoke in the rooms.